Monday, January 2, 2012

NYE

I spent NYE in Hot Springs with my amazing husband.
Have you ever been to Hot Springs on NYE??
The streets roll up and EVERYTHING shuts down... well everything except Oaklawn.

We drove downtown & we literally were the only ones on the road. It was absolutely beautiful! I love looking at the historic buildings & hotels... they were lit with Christmas lights and truley were breath taking and since there was no traffic, I could really take it all in.


We thought the movie theater was closed but luckily it wasn't... there just wasn't anyone there. Jeremy must REALLY love me because he took me to see BREAKING DAWN and didn't even fall asleep
{well maybe just once or twice}  

we both agreed, the movie was not that great however i am dying over the Cullens home in the movie. it’s def my new dream home.


if i could just re-locate that house to Arkansas on about 10 acres… ahhhhhh, that would be the life!!!

On the drive home, we made our first New Year's Resolution ~to go on more dates in 2012

We started working on Jeremy's NYR as soon as we got home
~ spend more time hunting/fishing in 2012

a few more of my goals for 2012:

I am going to love every second i get with my husband & kids, whether it’s preparing their breakfast, lunches, dinners, driving them to activities, snuggling at bedtime. i’m constantly overwhelmed with gratitude for the beautiful family i’ve been given.

I am going to continue focusing on being healthy. no extreme weight loss plans, just training with Robin - balance what i eat, enjoy the outdoors & exercise – i plan on running a 5K this year!

*****
whatever your new years resolutions are... i wish you great success and hope you find what it is that you love doing…and do it!





 

No comments: