Sunday, July 17, 2011

Disney World - Magic Kingdom

 My incredibly AMAZING husband surprised me this year... He always makes my Birthday’s special but for my 30th he went all out! He took me & the kids to DISNEY WORLD!  He sent me an email @ work asking if I would like to go to Orlando with him and hang out at Disney World!!  He absolutely made my birthday unforgettable... Did I mention how much I LOVE that man!

 Florida Bound  

Cinderella's castle is breathtaking

 Waiting in line for the train 

 Had to get a picture with Buzz

Mickey Ears

 Adrianna needed ears with a little more bling

  Pluto

Snow White

 Daffy Duck

 Andrew didn't want to leave until he had his picture with Woody & Jessie so we stood in line for over an hour in the blazing heat and when it was finally his turn he decided to climb the fence and ignore him!! Good thing Woody liked to climb fences too. ;)

Group Shot



 


Had to take a picture of the Mickey ice cream!



Things I would have LOVED to know in advance:


1 - Wait until your children are at least 5 years old/ 40 inches tall before you take them to Disney

2 - Bring an autograph book for the characters to sign

3 - Bring a cheap fold up stroller {the $15 ones from Wal-Mart}

They take up less room in the car and fold up easily which is convenient for shuttle buses and the monorail {Stroller rental at Disney is $14 a day}

4 - Purchase a $1.00 spray bottle
They sell spray bottles for $17 and your child will beg you for one {trust me I bought one}

5 - Bring LOTS of snacks/water and don’t forget the sun screen

6- Utilize the Fast passes so you don’t have to stand in line for the rides

7- Don't go at the peak of the season wait until October

8- Utilize the hotel shuttle buses so you don't have to pay for parking

9- Find Mickey Mouse first thing in the morning or else you will never see him because the line is Very long

10- Get to the parade about 30 minutes early so you can get a GREAT view. This  way your children can see all the characters and you can take pictures




2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, that is so sweet. How nice of him! And fun for you guys!

I sent him an email with the link so he will read it. :)

Jamie Wells said...

I thought it was VERY sweet of him! :)

THanks for sending him the link... I don't think he ever reads my blog! LOL