Sunday, April 17, 2011

cheers to12 years

Adrianna celebrated pre-teen style for her 12th birthday...

The invitations-

 I ordered the movie ticket invites from here they have a huge selection of unique invitations

The cake-


My talented friend from high school made the cake & ADORABLE popcorn cupcakes.
I told her what I wanted and she far exceeded my expectations! If you live in the Conway/Little Rock area, you should definely contact her for your next party. sam.clement@hotmail.com {tell her Jamie refered you}






Candy buffets are the craze now... I thought it would be fun to have a popcorn buffet.
You can't have a movie party without popcorn - right? I found the best popcorn @ Walmart. The brand is  World Table & it's Chocolate Nut Crunch. IT IS WONDERFUL!

The party favors




Andrew wanted to help Anna blow out the candles. He was loving the party just as much as Anna!



 The  Movie-



We watched Soul Surfer - Bethani Hamilton is so inspiring and incrediable brave!
Me & the girls sat and cried through the whole movie.... It was a beautiful message for them to see.