Monday, February 28, 2011

He's a BIG kid now!

Drum-Roll puh-leez....
 ANDREW IS POTTY TRAINED

It was not an easy process, but it was partly my fault. I really didn't want my baby to be potty trained.
But it was time & we can save so much money now that we don't have to buy diapers.

while Andrew has been potty training we have been coaxing him,

 "as soon as you can always go potty like a big boy, you'll get to go to a BIG boy class!"

and every time he hears this, he gets big eyes filled with excitement...

His teacher told us on Friday, that he was ready.. Today he started his BIG boy class!

 

I asked him how his first day went & he said "He LOVES it!
I think he is a little proud that he was the first one in his class to move up.
I am sad that he is growing up so fast but he will always be my baby!

No comments: