Saturday, January 29, 2011

Monster Jam

Andrew Hayden is obsessed with trucks… the BIGGER and LOUDER the better! He plays with them for hours. His favorite place to play is on my beautiful coffee table. He LOVES watching the monster trucks on TV so when Jeremy found out they were coming to Little Rock he had to have tickets.
We told Andrew that he was going to see the monster trucks live... he couldn't stop smiling. It seemed like the longest trip to Little Rock and when we finally got there, I don’t know who was more excited Andrew or his daddy!


They had snow cones & were ready for the show!

  
My babies & I

Adrianna actually enjoyed the monster trucks! I was worried that she would be bored but she was yelling and clapping too. I shouldn’t be surprised. She is such a daddy girl… anything he likes she will too!

This is classic – I couldn’t resist a picture!

The Prowler 


 Bad News doing a wheelie


El Toro Loco


Grave Digger – Andrew's FAVORITE

No comments: